Corporate fitness, health and wellness.
How can we help?
Assessment, Consulting and Seminars in the office
The Office Athlete’s physiotherapists aim to provide premium education and management strategies for you and your corporate team. It doesn’t just come down to getting your team’s attention, it is about empowering them to act. We pride ourselves in influencing the behaviours that in turn will affect the health outcomes and lifestyle choices in a positive way.
Utilising the convenience of having everyone in the same place at the same time – We come to you.
Through the experienced guidance of The Office Athlete we will go through the safe ways to work and work out, identifying risks and enhancing performance in your environment
We believe keeping up with life shouldn’t be an obstacle to fulfilling your potential. By constantly pushing the boundaries of ergonomics, existing manual therapy systems and treating individual cases as effectively as possible, we are improving an industry that for too long has been stuck in trying to fix complex problems with one dimensional fixes.
Workplace Wellness Consultancy
Our corporate Physiotherapy solutions cover a large spectrum of services to ensure total employee health and wellbeing.
Intervention is aimed at providing your corporate team with the strategies and tools to lead them towards improved health, wellbeing and overall productivity.
- Ergonomic consultations
- Company health profiling
- Strategy development and design
- Office furniture analysis
- Job Task and Environmental Analysis
- Occupational Health and Safety consultation
- Injury prevention seminar series
- Job Dictionary
- Manual handling and risk mitigation training
- Onsite design of office layout and gym equipment
- Seminars and workshops
- Risk assessments
- Health and safety marketing and design
The Office Athlete recognises the importance of managing work-related injuries. Access to onsite physiotherapy allows the worker to have an injury identified and treated early, along with access to provide assessments of the work environment.
- Physical screenings
- Musculoskeletal injury diagnosis and rehabilitation
- Functional assessment
- Return to work planning
- Employee wellness profiling
- Postural classes
- Reporting & health data analytics
Employee Assistance Programs
We are proud to offer these best practice services. Confidential, therapeutic assistance for a range of issues that impact employee wellbeing and performance.
- Pre-employment medical and Physical screening: ensuring health risks are identified and future employees are able to seek intervention if needed
- Job task and environmental analysis
- Functional assessments: addressing the functional tasks during injury rehabilitation.
- Manual handling education and training: addressing safe work practices to foster injury prevention within the workplace.
- Onsite Physiotherapy: onsite management, first aid and treatment.
- Ergonomic assessments and work safety programs: enhancing the workplace environment for your employees with assessment, intervention and self checklists
- Physiotherapy assessment and rehabilitation
- Injury prevention seminars
- Strength and conditioning programs: For injury prevention and rehabilitation to ensure your employees have the best outcome
Corporate Event Training
With the rising trend in corporate fitness as a team building initiative, adequate preparation is not only important to get to the finish line, but to encourage regular participation.
The Office Athlete offers a wide range of services to help enhance your corporate team.
- Event preparation seminars
- Warm-up and training techniques
- Sports taping
- Nutritional advice and profiling
- Group based training classes